Suggested Course Studies
While it is always advised for EVERY EMPLOYEE to be aware of all applicable federal rules, laws, regulations and mandates, a bare minimum of the course studies should certainly be provided to dealership staff. Here are suggestions for the "Bare Minimum" of course studies, according to the generally accepted duties, responsibilities and functions of the varying staff positions.
- New Hires and Mandatory Annual Updated Review and Renewal
- The Office of Foreign Assets & Control (OFAC)
- The Safeguards Rule
- Credit/Debit Card Handling & E-Signature Act
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Do Not Call Federal Law
- Six Key Federal Laws to Protect Consumers
- Ancillary Products Working Knowledge
- Electronic Data Privacy
- Motivation To Take Notes!
- Dealership Sexual Harassment Awareness Education
- Workplace Anti-Harassment & Prevention