The USCA offers Compliance Solutions, while Maintaining Profits.
US Compliance Academy is here to help our Dealership and Agent clients. This includes:
- Our Compliance Certificates provide the Dealership with a viable defensible position against regulatory actions and civil litigation.
- USCA Certifications are a valuable inclusion to the Dealership's CMS (Compliance Management System), as it provides validation, and ensures the Dealership's commitment to maintaining an ongoing & active Education Program for all Dealership Employees, as made mandatory by several federal regulatory mandates.
- The utilization of online education and information sharing, to navigate the alphabet soup of multiple federal government agencies, and the regulations they enforce.
- Providing online Certification for the entire Dealership Staff, with regards to Compliance & Ethics mandates.
- Those requiring additional languages please refer to our USCA Website Language Disclaimer Form.
Online Education and Certification Courses
Dealership Compliance Manual
Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional
Office of Foreign Assets Control Search
Dealership Downloadable Forms
Form 8300 - Downloadable PDF
Generally, any person in a trade or business who receives more than $10,000 in cash in a single transaction or in related transactions must file a Form 8300.
The Form 8300 provides valuable information to the Internal Revenue Service and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) in their efforts to combat money laundering.