The USCA offers Compliance Solutions, while Maintaining Profits.
Since 1989, our Team of Compliance & Ethics Specialists have been providing compliance solutions for our Dealership Clients across the United States. The US Compliance Academy continues to offer Industry-leading compliance & ethics solutions to our Dealership and Agent clients. This includes:
- Our Compliance Certificates provide the Dealership with a viable defensible position against regulatory actions and civil litigation.
- USCA Certifications are a valuable inclusion to the Dealership's CMS (Compliance Management System), as it provides validation, and ensures the Dealership's commitment to maintaining an ongoing & active Education Program for all Dealership Employees, as made mandatory by several federal regulatory mandates.
- The utilization of online education and information sharing, to navigate the alphabet soup of multiple federal government agencies, and the regulations they enforce.
- Providing online Certification for the entire Dealership Staff, with regards to Compliance & Ethics mandates.
- Those requiring additional languages please refer to our USCA Website Language Disclaimer Form.
Online Education and Certification Courses
We trust that you will learn extensively about the various compliance mandates that every dealership must comply with, and we hope you will enjoy the information and courses.
Register for our Courses
Dealership Compliance Manual
As several dealerships have recently recognized: A failure to comply with Federal compliance mandates, and/or employee misunderstanding and lack of acknowledgment of regulatory mandates, could be placing the dealership at a perilous risk! Is your dealership truly prepared?
Compliance Manual Details
Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional
The US Compliance Academy (USCA) created the “Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional” designation as a distinguished recognition for those industry professionals that meet the standards and agree to abide by the accompanying “Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional Code of Conduct & Ethics Policy.”
Master Certification Details
Office of Foreign Assets Control Search
OFAC Search is an online Search tool dedicated to making a FREE advanced search algorithm available to everyone, not just large corporations. Now you can search the OFAC SDN list without the need of expensive compliance software.Learn More about OFAC
Dealership Downloadable Forms
The US Compliance Academy is please to provide our Dealership Clients with the following downloadable forms. These forms are all to be considered as proprietary ownership of The US Compliance Academy, and therefore shall only be utilized by Dealership Staff in their everyday functions as they perform their official duties assigned by the Dealership Management Team.Access our Free Downloads
Form 8300 - Downloadable PDF
Download Form 8300
Generally, any person in a trade or business who receives more than $10,000 in cash in a single transaction or in related transactions must file a Form 8300.
The Form 8300 provides valuable information to the Internal Revenue Service and the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) in their efforts to combat money laundering.