Diamond Hybrid Certification Course (Onsite/Online)
* Dealership also pays travel expenses
Our Diamond Hybrid Certification Course is an all-day educational presentation onsite at one dealership rooftop location. Multiple rooftop location discount pricing available (contact us for more details).
The hybrid course validates the federal regulatory mandate for dealership employee continued education and includes:
- Two 4 hour educational sessions provided on-site by a CCEP certified USCA Compliance Education Specialist
- This allows the dealership to permit ALL Employees the opportunity to attend their time-permitting session
- Coverage and quiz preparation of all of USCA’s online courseware
- Dealership access to our online Compliance Education & Certification courses for 1 year
- Downloadable Certificates of Compliance for each course the employee(s) completes
Our Hybrid Certification Course are designed for a dealership at a single rooftop location to have one of our Education Specialists walk your employees through all of our courseware and prepare them for taking our online certification quizzes.
These courses have been designed to ensure the audience is fully aware of major federal rules, laws, mandates and regulations, which govern the everyday practices of operating a successful dealership, while maintaining compliance with federal guidelines.
Our Compliance Certification Quizzes, with their accompanying Certificate of completion ensure a “Validation & Verification” for the Dealership to protect itself from:
- Compliance regulatory audits and/or civil litigation involving allegations of consumer privacy violations
- Regulatory investigations and/or random audits of federal regulatory rules, laws, regulations and mandates
- Ensures all dealership employees are educated, aware of and understand the various federal regulatory mandates
This hybrid course includes the following courses: